Mailers are shipping containers and can be an alternative to boxes, used to contain products as they go through the parcel shipping system. Mailers can be padded with a material such as bubble wrap, foam or macerated paper to protect the products from being damaged.
Since mailers serve as both your shipping container and product protection, you want to make sure you are using the best one for your application. TPC Packaging Solutions has the experience and knowledge to help you choose the right mailer for your packaging needs:
- Poly – non-lined, light weight, waterproof
- Poly Bubble – combined poly mailer with cushioned bubble lining, waterproof
- Kraft Bubble – low cost shipping protection
- Chipboard – ideal for photos, magazines and other lightweight items; rigid; prevents bending; protects against crushing
- Expandable – for bulkier items
- Cohesive & Cold Seal Packaging – self-sealing packaging, adheres only to itself, not your product; make your mailer any size you want on demand
- Mailing Tubes – for calendars, paper and other products
- Corrugated – folding cartons for mailing purposes
- Insulated Foam and Foil – for temperature sensitive products
All of the above may be customer printed with your logo or any message.
Automation available to create on-demand shipping mailers.
Consider mailers as an alternative to boxes – less expressive and lower shipping costs.
We offer quality products from:
If you need mailers or are curious how the right mailers can improve your shipping process, contact us at 800.543.4930. One of our TPC representatives will be happy to help you optimize your company’s shipping process.
Click on the images below to enlarge.