Polyethylene Film Tape
Polyethylene Film tapes are used for many different applications to create a seam, seal or vapor barrier. PE tapes are also used to hold and seam plastic sheeting for stucco applications and containment areas.
- Stucco – Primarily used to mask window and door frames during stucco application to protect from overspray. Temporary masking.
- Hanging, splicing, seaming and patching of polyethylene sheeting and heavy duty tarps.
- Sealing, bonding and repair within asbestos/abatement removal applications.
- Convention industry – bundling carpet, securing poly carpet protection and color coding.
- Temporary surface protection
- Permanent version available for heavy duty seaming of vapor barriers and underlayment materials and splicing and seaming heavy-weight materials.
- Seaming on pipefitting covers
Crawl space encapsulation/vapor barrier seaming
Multi purpose sealing, bonding and repair within disaster recovery applications
General masking applications where fire safety and identification is a concern
Temporary masking and sealing in safety critical environments
Protection of a range of materials and surfaces in ship yards, nuclear power plants, bridge building, railroad, military and DOD facilities and school and hospital construction sites
- Provides a water tight seal and humidity resistance in a range of weather conditions
- Low residue aggressive adhesive allows for material repositioning
- Straight edge or serrated edge for easy tear by hand
- Good conformability
- Available in 7 mil up to 9 mil; and in colors: red, white, silver, black, teal, blue, orange
- UV resistant
- FR Rated; meets NFPA standard 701; ASTM E84
We offer quality products from:
When you need polyethylene film tape, please contact us at 800.543.4930. One of our TPC representatives will be happy to assist you.
Polyethylene Film Tape Gallery
Click on the images below to enlarge.