Masking tapes are available for many applications from general purpose to very demanding.
Masking tapes can be crepe paper with a variety of different adhesives for holding, painting and protecting to specialty film that are used for protection of surfaces and will remove clean.
Paper & Film Masking Tape Applications:
- General purpose paper masking
- Colored paper masking tape for color coding and identification
- Black photographic paper masking to block light
- Premium grade masking tapes for remodeling and painting; available in low tack, medium tack, high temperature and with clean removal
- Professional Grade painters tape for multi-surface applications, delicate surfaces, building and construction and automotive – 7-, 14-, 30- and 60-day clean removal painting tapes
- Fine line masking tapes for crisp paint lines
- High temperature paper masking tape for pipe masking prior to welding; high performance masking tape used in FBE or ARO epoxy coating processes
- Masking films for protection of delicate surfaces with clean removal
- Masking tapes for painted metals, stainless steel, polycarbonate, acrylic, other plastics and special finishes
- Carpet pad seaming
- Securing protective floor covering
- Masking temporary court marking
- Laminates, furniture and appliances
- Check binding – masking paper for fully automatic checkbook and coupon bookbinding equipment
- Splicing in paper, tube and core manufacturing
We offer quality products from:
If you have masking needs, give us a call at 800-543-4930. One of our TPC representatives will be happy to help you find the best masking tape for your application.
Masking Tapes Gallery
Click on the images below to enlarge.